APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Notification has been released by Arunachal Pradesh public service commission, Itanagar. Notification is out for a total of 14 posts. So interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post before 27th December 2018.
Name of Post: Lecturer
Post date: 26-11-2018
No of vacancies: 14 posts
Form Submission Start Date
|Form Submission Last Date|
27-12-2018 up to 4.00 pm
Will be announced later
Vacancy details of APPSC lecturer Recruitment 2018:
Name of post
|Reserved for APST||Un-reserved|
|Lecturer in electrical engineering||8|
Lecturer in Mechanical engineering
|Lecturer in chemistry||1|
- 15,600 – 39100/- with grade pay of 5400/-.
Age limit as on 27-12-2018:
|18 – 32 Years|
Relax-able as per rules
Relax-able as per rules
Lecturer in electrical engineering:
- Bachelors degree in electrical engineering / technology with 1st class or equivalent from a recognized university or if the candidate has a Masters Degree engineering / technology, 1st class or equivalent is required at bachelors degree or Masters Level.
Lecturer in Mechanical engineering:
- 1 st class Bachelors degree in Mechanical engineering / technology from a recognized university under AICTE or if the candidates is possessing Masters Degree in mechanical engineering / technology, 1st class at bachelors degree or Masters Level.
Lecturer in chemistry:
- 1 st class Masters Degree in chemistry or equivalent at bachelor’s degree or Masters Level and on fulfilling the AICTE norms.
- Interview / viva voce test.
- NOTE: commission will adopt recruitment test (objective) or any other means including academic performance to shortlist no. of candidates before the interview / viva voce test if it is deemed necessary to do so.
VENUE: will be notified later.
How to apply for APPSC lecturer Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates are required to apply online only through the websites at appsconline.in
- Scanned copies signature on white paper with black ink pen (size 20 kb to 60 kb)
- Recent passport size photo (size 40 kb to 100 kb) must be uploaded.
- Candidates are required to furnish all the documents at later stage when asked.
The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is the state agency authorized by the Government of Arunachal Pradesh to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various departments and Services under Government of Arunachal Pradesh and to advise the government on civil service matters.