Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released APPSC Sericulture Officer Recruitment 2019 notification in A.P. Sericulture Service. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 27th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Sericulture Officer
Post Date: 13-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 13
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for payment of Fee|
|Date of Mains Examination|
21-05-2019 & 22-05-2019
Vacancy details of APPSC Sericulture Officer Recruitment:
- No of Posts: 13
Rs.35,120 – 87,130/-
Age limit (as on 01.07.2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
|EXS||3 years + Length of service|
|Govt Employees of AP (Not applicable to APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc)||maximum up to 5 years|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with minimum 6 years service||3 years|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Must possess Second Class Masters Degree in Science with sericulture or Botany or Zoology as subjects of study or a Bachelors Degree in Agriculture from any university.
- Screening Test
- Mains Exam
- Interview/ Oral Test
Scheme of Examination:
|Written Examination (Objective Type)|
|Part A||Subject||No of Qns||Duration||Max Marks|
|Paper I||General Studied & Mental Ability||150||150 mins||150|
|Paper II||Sericulture – I||150||150 mins||150|
|Paper III||Sericulture – II (Agriculture And Biosciences)||150||150 mins||150|
Note: There will be negative marking of 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question.
|UR/ Other State||Rs.370/-|
|SC/ST/BC/PH/EXS/White Card Holders of AP/ Unemployed Youth of AP||Rs.120/-|
How to Apply for APPSC Sericulture Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates must register through ‘One time Profile Registration‘ (OTPR) system before applying.
- After Registration candidates must apply through the “Online application submission” present in the commissions website.
- Candidates must apply through the payment link provided against the notification.
- The fee can be paid online using payment gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card.
|To Apply||Click here (will be activated on 06-03-2019)|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.