Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Ltd has released APSPDCL Energy Assistant (Junior Lineman Gr.II) Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 5107 posts. Interested Male candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 17th August 2019.
Name of the Post: Energy Assistant
Post Date: 03/08/2019
No. of Vacancies: 5107
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Form||02/08/2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form & Fee payment||17/08/2019|
Vacancy details of APSPDCL Energy Assistant Recruitment 2019:
|SL.No||Name of the District||Name of the Circle||Village Secretariat||Ward Secretariat||Total|
- Rs.15,000/- per month
Age limit as on 01/07/2019:
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST and BC
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must have passed SSC/10th Class with ITI qualification in Electrical Trade/Wireman trade or intermediate vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) and Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) on par with Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Institution/Board.
- Shortlisting based on merit list
- Physical Test
- Pole climbing
- Meter Reading
Mode of Payment: Online
How to Apply for APSPDCL Energy Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.apspdcl.in
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Pay the Examination fee as per category
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
In order to provide a legal framework for the reform initiatives, the Government introduced the A.P. Electricity reform bill in the assembly and the same was passed on 28th April 1998. The A.P. Electricity reform act 1998, became effective from 1st February 1999. As envisaged in the act, the vertically integrated monolithic APSEB has been unbundled in to two separate companies, namely Transmission Corporation of A.P. Limited (AP TRANSCO) and Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO) and have become operational from 1st February 1999.