APSWREIS DCO, Principal, TGT & Caretaker Recruitment 2019 notification has been released. Notification is released by Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society. The total no.of Posts is 750. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details and apply online before 28th February 2019.
Name of the Post: DCO,Principal ,TGT & Caretaker
Post Date: 14-02-2019
No .of Vacancies: 750
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online
Closing Date to Apply Online
Last Date of Payment
Age Limit ( as on 01-01-2019):
- Minimum- 18 Years
- Maximum – 44 Years
- In case of SC / ST Candidates the age relaxation is as follows:
- SC / ST / BC – 5 Years
- Physically Handicapped – 10 Years
- Existing Contract Teachers working in APSWREIS with at least 6 months service – 3 years
- Ex-Serviceman – 3 years plus length of service rendered by the Applicant in the Armed forces.
Educational Qualification and Experience Required:
- A Post Graduate Degree from any university recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Administrative experience of 3 years in State/Central Govt. Organizations.
Principal Grade II:
- A Post Graduate Degree with 1st class (with minimum 60% marks) from any university recognized by University Grants Commission(UGC)
- A B.Ed Degree from UGC / NCTE recognized University with minimum of 50 %marks.
- A total teaching experience of not less than 10 years including :
- (a) 3 years of experience as PGT or JL in any Govt/ Govt. Aided school / Jr. College OR
- b) 3 years of administrative experience as Head Master/Principal of a High School or Jr.College funded by State/Central/Union Territory Government.
Trained Graduate Teacher:
- A 1st class Post Graduate degree in the subjects from any University recognized by UGC with not less than 60% marks in the relevant subject.
- A B.Ed., degree or equivalent qualification from UGC/NCTE recognized University with relevant Subject as one of the methods of teaching.
- Must have passed TET Paper II conducted by State Government.
- Graduation degree from any University recognized by University Grants Commission(UGC)
- Ed.,degree from UGC/ NCTE recognized University.
- District coordinator: Rs.46,060-98,440/-
- Principal Grade-II : Rs. 40,270-93,780/-
- Trained Graduate Teacher: Rs.28,940 -78,910/-
- Care Taker (Warden): Rs.21,230 -63,010/-
- Selection will be purely based on marks scored by the candidates in online exam. Weightage marks as indicated in this notification will also be counted for this purpose.
- English Language Proficiency Test (Part-I) is for 50 marks and 30 marks is the qualifying marks. Part-II of the Candidates who failed to secure qualifying marks in Part-I will not be considered. It is further clarified that, marks secured in Part-I (i.e., English Language Proficiency Test) will not be considered for final merit list. This (English Proficiency Test) is not applicable in case of candidates applying for the posts of TGT Hindi and TGT Telugu.
- No Interview will be conducted.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply on-line from 14.02.2019 to 28.02.2019 through website jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- All the candidates must ensure that he / she has filled the correct details in the application form.
- Single application will be filled up by candidate, even if he /she is applying for more than one post.
- No changes will be entertained after the final submission
- The final submission of form is accepted only after the payment procedure is done.
- Candidates can make payment through online mode only.
- However, the last date of Payment is 28-02-2019.
About APSWREIS :
The A.P. Social Welfare Ministry had invented a separate wing, termed APSWREIS in 1984 for the educational needs of SC/ST/BC children within its domain. This APSWREIS Head Office is located now at Moksha Sai Plaza, Tadepalli, Guntur.
The Principal Secretary and the Secretary under the able direction of its Minister play a vital role for its functioning. Major motto of Society is to provide School and Intermediate education to girls and boys, through 187 institutions spread across the breadth and length of the state.The Honorable Chief Minister has directed that the provisions contained in G.O.Ms.No.103, Social Welfare Department, dated 24-10-2016 be implemented in letter and spirit & into from the academic year 2017-18 & to develop a smart portal for providing the integrated & seamless delivery of services relating to Education and Scholarships for both the students & the educational institutions to attain synergies. JnanaBhumi portal embodies the spirit of the aforementioned directives of the Hon’ble Chief Minister and attempts to leapfrog in to a dimension of seamless It interface that breaks departmental silos and integrates the entire lifecycle of the student.