Army Public School, Samba has released Army Public School Headmaster & Headmistress Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Headmaster & Headmistress. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria on or before 4th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Headmaster & Headmistress
Post Date: 06-04-2019
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
Vacancy details of Army Public School Headmaster & Headmistress Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Post
Headmaster & Headmistress
- As per AWES norms
Period of Contract:
- Not mentioned
Age limit (as on 01.04.2019):
- Maximum Age: 45 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- A Trained Graduate Teacher or Primary Teacher (should have at least 50% marks in graduation and B.Ed degree.
- Teaching experience of 10 years and above at primary and above level.
- IT literate with proficiency in English
CTET/TET qualified (For TGT)
How to Apply for Army Public School Headmaster & Headmistress Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- The starting date of application is 06-04-2019 .
- Interested candidates may apply on prescribed application form available at school office on payment of Rs 200/- along with attested photocopies of all testimonials (Academics & Experience).
- Last date for submission of application form is 04 -05- 2019.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview .
About Army Public School:
Army Public School Samba came into existence on 01 July 1997 when the erstwhile Army Model School was recognized by AWES as Army School, Samba vide their letter No. B/45704/04/NC-18/AWES/CW-4 (a) – 3 Dt. 16 June 1977 .The erstwhile Army Model School in its an fancy started as a Nursery school in June 1972 with just two classes. Later the school was upgraded up to class VIII in 1988 and affiliated with J&K Board of Education subsequently in 1996 it was upgraded to class X. The school is now provisionally affiliated with CBSE up to class XII.