The Director of Health Services (FW), Assam has released Assam DHSFW Grade III & IV Recruitment 2018 notification for various posts. Interested candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 16th November 2018.
Post Date: 02-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 254
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||02-11-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||16-11-2018|
Vacancy details of Assam DHSFW Grade III & IV Recruitment:
|2||Field Worker/ Social Worker||64|
|3||Field Evaluation Worker||7|
See Also: Latest Central Government Jobs
|SNo||Post Name||Scale of Pay|
|1||Computer||PB-2 Rs.14000-49000 GP Rs.6200/-|
|2||Field Worker/ Social Worker||PB-2 Rs.14000-49000 GP Rs.6200/-|
|3||Field Evaluation Worker||PB-2 Rs.14000-49000 GP Rs.6200/-|
|4||Steno-Typist/ Stenographer||PB-2 Rs.14000-49000 GP Rs.8700/-|
|5||LD Assistant||PB-2 Rs.14000-49000 GP Rs.5600/-|
|6||Refrigerator Mechanic||PB-2 Rs.14000-49000 GP Rs.7400/-|
|7||Laboratory Technician||PB-2 Rs.14000-49000 GP Rs.6200/-|
|8||Grade IV||PB-2 Rs.12000-37500 GP Rs.3900/-|
Age limit (as on 01.01.2018):
- Minimum Age: 18 years (Grade IV) / 21 years (Grade III)
- Maximum Age: 44 years
The upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates only.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Computer: Graduation with Diploma in Computer Application
- Field Worker/ Social Worker: HSSLC passes with Diploma in Computer Application
- Field Evaluation Worker: Graduation with Diploma in Computer Application
- Steno-Typist/ Stenographer: HSSLC passed with Diploma in Stenography from ITI.
- LD Assistant: Graduation in any discipline with certificate of computer application.
- Refrigerator Mechanic: HSSLC passed with Diploma in Refrigerator Mechanic from ITI.
- Laboratory Technician: Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician.
- Grade IV: 8th pass from recognized institution in Assam
- Written test
- Skill test/Computer test (only for Grade III)
How to Apply for Assam DHSFW Grade III & IV Recruitment:
- Interested candidates can apply online through the website https://dhsfw.assam.gov.in/.
- Candidates must have valid Email Id and Mobile number before applying.
- All relevant documents should be uploaded in scanned form along with the application form online.
|To Apply||Click here|
|For Official Notification (Grade III)||Click here|
|For Official Notification (Grade IV)||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
About Assam DHSFW:
The Director of Health Services (FW), Assam is responsible for implementing all centrally sponsored schemes which are funded by GOI under RCH – II programme. The Director is assisted by: Joint Director of Health Services (UIP), also known as SEPIO for implementing all Immunization Programmes. Joint Director of Health Services (MCH), who is also the Nodal officer for Family Welfare. Joint Director and Principal Training Centre, is responsible for conducting on services trainings of ANM, MOs and other staffs. Assistant to DHS(FW) for establishment and other matters. The State Cold Chain Officer for maintaining an appropriate Cold Chain system to ensure Vaccine efficiency upto the end point of Immunization for vaccine safety. Deputy Director Nursing to oversee all nursing matters.