Assam University JRF Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Assam University to recruit candidates under the project entitled: “Study of Water-Soluble (C70– and C60-) Fullerene-Porphyrin Dyads as Inhibitors of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV): Synthesis, Characterization and Anti-HIV Activity” in the Dept. of Chemistry, Assam University (Central University), Silchar, Assam for a period of three years. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 15th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 22-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date for form submission||22-01-2019|
|Last date for form submission||15-02-2019|
|Date of Interview||19-02-2019|
Vacancy details of Assam University JRF Recruitment 2019:
- JRF under a DBT Twinning project.
For those who Qualified NET/GATE/BET/BINC
- Rs.25,000/- + 10 % HRA for first 2 years and Rs.28,000/- + 10 % for the 3rd Year.
- Rs.12,000/- + 10 % HRA for first 2 years and Rs.14,000/- + 10 % for the 3rd Year.
- Not Mentioned
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- M. Sc or M. Tech in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or Chemical Technology.
- CSIR-NET JRF/LS, or GATE in Chemistry, research experience in synthetic organic chemistry.
- Candidates who are extremely sincere, hardworking and committed to research will be given priority.
- Personal Interview.
- Note:The DBT norms will be followed for the selection process.
- Not mentioned.
How to Apply for Assam University JRF Recruitment 2019:
About Assam University:
Assam University is a teaching-cum-affiliating Central University. The university has sixteen schools which offer Humanities, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Information Sciences, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Social Sciences, Law, Technology and Management Studies. There are 42 departments under these sixteen schools. The five districts under the jurisdiction of Assam University have 56 undergraduate colleges. Assam University is an institutional signatory to the Global Universities Network for Innovation (GUNI), Barcelona and United Nations Global Compact (UNGC) for its commitment to educational social responsibilities.