Ministry of AYUSH has released AYUSH Data Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification on contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 15th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 14-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 6
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
Vacancy details of AYUSH Data Assistant Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||No of Posts|
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Salary|
|1||Junior consultant||Rs 45,000 per month|
|2||Accounts manager||Rs 40,000 per month|
|3||Data assistant||Rs 25,000 per month|
|4||Office assistant||Rs 20,000 per month|
Period of Contract:
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Maximum Age: 60 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- MD in Ayurveda or Unani or homeopathy or Siddha degree or BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS/ BSMS/ BYNS degree with minimum 5 years experience in public health program.
- MBA in finance or M.Com or ICWA or CA from recognised Institute with minimum 3 years experience in a government or any other reputed organisation in account management
- Exposure in social sector schemes at National state and district level and knowledge of Tally accounting package, MS Office, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel would be desirable.
- MBA in IT or MCA or MSc in IT or BCA from recognised Institute with minimum 3 years experience in a government or any other reputed organisation.
- Exposure in social sector schemes at National, state and district level and knowledge of MS Office, MS Word MS PowerPoint and MS Excel MS Access would be essential.
- Graduation in computer application or IT or business administration or BTech in CS or IT or BCA or BBA or BSc in IT from recognised Institute of University with minimum 1 to 2 years experience in government.
- Exposure in social sector schemes at National state and district level and knowledge of MS Office, MS Word MS PowerPoint and MS Excel MS Access would be essential.
How to Apply for AYUSH Data Assistant Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may submit their applications to Shri Anjan Biswas, Under Secretary, Ministry of AYUSH, AYUSH Bhawan, B Block GPO Complex, INA New Delhi 110023 by 15th March 2019 with their resume and certified copies of all relevant documents.
The Ministry of AYUSH was formed on 9th November 2014 to ensure the optimal development and propagation of AYUSH systems of health care. Earlier it was known as the Department of Indian System of Medicine and Homeopathy (ISM&H) which was created in March 1995 and renamed as Department of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy (AYUSH) in November 2003, with focused attention for development of Education and Research in Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy.