Balmer Lawrie & co ltd has released Balmer Lawrie & Co ltd Deputy Manager Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 1 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 31st May 2019.
Name of the Post: Deputy Manager
Post Date: 08/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||08/05/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||31/05/2019|
Vacancy details of Balmer Lawrie & Co ltd Deputy Manager Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Deputy Manager (Industrial Sales)||1|
- Rs.50,000/- to 1,60,000/-
- Engineering degree – 32 years
- Masters degree – 35 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess Full time Engineering degree with 5 years experience Or
- Full/Part time Master in Science with 5 years experience.
- Personal Interview
- Not Applicable.
How to Apply for Balmer Lawrie & Co ltd Deputy Manager Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates may register using the following link: www.balmerlawrie.com
- After creating the profile, you can apply for the specified post under the “employment opportunities” tab.
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
About Balmer Lawrie:
Founded by two Scotsmen, Stephen George Balmer and Alexander Lawrie, in Kolkata, Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. started its corporate journey as a Partnership Firm on 1st February 1867. Traversing the 152 years gone by, today Balmer Lawrie is a Miniratna – I Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Govt. of India, with a turnover of Rs. 1830 crores and a profit of Rs. 261 crores. Along with its five Joint Ventures and two subsidiaries in India and abroad, today it is a much-respected transnational diversified conglomerate with presence in both manufacturing and service sectors.