Balmer Lawrie & Co Ltd has released Balmer Lawrie Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 notification on contract basis. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Junior Officer, Assistant & Deputy Manager
Post Date: 15-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 4
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
30-11-2018 till 6:30 PM
Vacancy details of Balmer Lawrie Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Post||Location||No of Posts|
|1||Junior Officer (Travel)||Bengaluru||1|
|2||Assistant Manager (Operations)||Bengaluru||1|
|3||Deputy Manager (Travel)||Bengaluru||1|
|4||Assistant Manager [T&V]-Reports & Accounting Support||Gurugram||1|
Compensation will be linked to qualification and experience and shall be as per the industry standards.
Period of Contract:
Selected candidates will be placed on One/ three year fixed term contract.
|1||Junior Officer (Travel)||30 years|
|2||Assistant Manager (Operations)||30 years|
|3||Deputy Manager (Travel)||35 years|
|4||Assistant Manager [T&V]-Reports & Accounting Support||35 years|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Junior Officer (Travel):
- 1 year experience
- Candidates with knowledge of GDS Operations and prior experience in domestic/ international ticketing will be preferred.
Assistant Manager (Operations):
- 6 years experience
- Candidates with prior experience in an Air Travel Company with similar knowledge/experience will be preferred. Also, candidates with GDS/CRS knowledge preferably SABRE will be given preference.
Deputy Manager (Travel):
- 9 Years experience
- Candidates with knowledge of GDS Operations and prior experience in domestic/international ticketing will be preferred.
Assistant Manager [T&V]-Reports & Accounting Support:
- B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc
- Professionally Qualified – 1 year experience.
- Graduates – 6 years experience.
- written test and / or personal interview
How to Apply for Balmer Lawrie Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- Pls. apply through the e-recruitment portal. To apply through the portal you need to first register. You can register using the following link for Junior Officer: https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?s
- You can register using the following link for Asst Manager:
- You can register using the following link for Deputy Manager:
- After creation of your profile, pls. ensure that you apply against the appropriate position by going to the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Only creation of profile does not ensure consideration of your candidature for a job.
About Balmer Lawrie:
Founded by two Scotsmen, Stephen George Balmer and Alexander Lawrie, in Kolkata, Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. started its corporate journey as a Partnership Firm on 1st February 1867. Traversing the 151 years gone by, today Balmer Lawrie is a Miniratna – I Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Govt. of India, with a turnover of Rs. 1830 crores and a profit of Rs. 261 crores. Along with its five Joint Ventures and two subsidiaries in India and abroad, today it is a much-respected transnational diversified conglomerate with presence in both manufacturing and service sectors. Balmer Lawrie is a market leader in Steel Barrels, Industrial Greases & Specialty Lubricants, Corporate Travel and Logistics Services. It also has significant presence in most other businesses, it operates, viz, Leather Chemicals, Logistics Infrastructure etc. In its 151 years of existence, Balmer Lawrie has been successfully responding to the demands of an ever changing environment, leveraging every change as an opportunity to innovate and emerge a leader in industry.