Bank of Baroda Industry Specialists Recruitment 2018
Bank of Baroda has released Industry Specialists Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Industry Specialists
Post Date: 15-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
As decided by the bank.
Age limit (as on 31.10.2018):
- Maximum Age: 65 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Degree from IIT, Indian School of Mines or other reputed Engineering Colleges or Major Institutes of High Specialization.
- Minimum 25 years in the relevant field of expertise.
- Retired senior executives from PSU or equivalent not in full time employment of any company and able to maintain an arm’s length relationship with the company/ group in respect of whose project, services of Consultants may be availed by the Bank.
Sectors: Petroleum/Hydrocarbon/Oil/Gas, Chemical & Fertilizers, Pharmaceuticals, FMCG, Infrastructure- Power, Telecom, Roads, Ports etc., Iron & Steel, Metals & Mines, Construction, IT, Gems & Jewellery, Real Estate, Textile/Cement/Automobiles.
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Industry Specialists Recruitment:
- Application in prescribed format duly signed, along with self attested copy of all credentials should reach us latest by 07-12-2018.
- Additionally , a soft copy of application only may be sent to email id: [email protected]
- Application completed in all aspects along with self-attested copy of credentials to be sent to the following address: The General manager (Corporate & Institutional Credit), Bank of Baroda, Baroda Corporate Centre, 6th Floor, C-26, G Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051.
About Bank of Baroda:
Bank of Baroda (BoB) is an Indian state-owned International banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India. It has a corporate office in Mumbai. Based on 2017 data, it is ranked 1145 on Forbes Global 2000 list. BoB has total assets in excess of ₹ 3.58 trillion (making it India’s 2nd biggest bank by assets), a network of 5538 branches in India and abroad, and 10441 ATMs as of July, 2017. The government of India announced the merger of Bank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank on September 17, 2018 to create the country’s third largest lender. The envisaged amalgamation will be the first-ever three-way consolidation of banks in the country, with a combined business of Rs 14.82 lakh crore, making it the third largest bank after State Bank of India (SBI) and ICICI Bank