Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute has released BBCI Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 notification. Notification is out for a total of 3 Posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in interview on 14th August 2019.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Post Date: 18/07/2019
No. of Vacancies:3
Other Categories you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of walk-in Interview||14/08/2019 09:00 to 10:00 am|
|Venue||Conference hall, BBCI, Gopinath Nager, Guwahati – 781016.|
Vacancy details of BBCI Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019:
|1||Asst. Professor (Medical Oncology)||1|
|2||Asst. Professor (Transfusion Medicine)||1|
- Rs.1,00,000/- pm
- Maximum Age: 45 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Assistant Professor (Medical Oncology):
- DM (Medical Oncology) / Clinical Hematology, Or, equivalent post graduate degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
Assistant Professor (Transfusion Medicine):
- MD (Pathology) and Diploma in Transfusion Medicine with minimum 3 years experience in Blood Bank / Transfusion Medicine after post graduation, OR,
- MD (Pathology) with minimum 5 years experience in Blood Bank / Transfusion Medicine after post graduation, OR
- MD (Immunohaematology and Blood Transfusion) or MD (Transfusion Medicine) with minimum 3 years experience in Blood Bank / Transfusion Medicine after post graduation or equivalent Post Graduate degree recognized by Medical Council of India with minimum 4 years experience in Blood Bank / Transfusion Medicine.
Assistant Professor (Anaesthesiology):
- MD (Anesthesia) or equivalent postgraduate degree in Anesthesiology recognized by Medical Council of India with minimum 1 year post PG experience in Anesthesia in a MCI recognized teaching hospital.
- Walk-in Interview
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for BBCI Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time.
Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute (BBCI) was set up by a voluntary organization called ‘Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Society Trust’. Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah (4th September 1893 – 25th September 1956) was a great physician, freedom fighter and philanthropist of Assam. In 1958 at a public meeting in Guwahati, a decision was taken to set up a cancer hospital at Guwahati to commemorate the memory of Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah.