Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute has released BBCI Social Investigator Recruitment 2019 notification. Notification is out for a total of 23 Posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in interview on 31st May 2019.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 10/05/2019
No. of Vacancies:23
Other Categories you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date for submitting Application||10/05/2019|
|Last date for submitting Application||31/05/2019|
Vacancy details of BBCI Social Investigator Recruitment 2019 :
|4||Speech and Swallowing Therapist||1|
|4||Speech and Swallowing Therapist||Rs.17,790/-|
|5||Social Investigator||Rs. 18,000/-|
|6||Clinical Coordinator||Rs. 10,000/-|
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess B.Sc. Nursing with minimum 1 year of Nursing Experience.
- Preference will be given to candidate having Oncology Nursing experience.
- Candidate must possess B.Sc with 55% marks and one year certificate/ diploma course in ICU / Respiratory Therapy Technology. One year work experience as ICU Technician is desirable or Bachelor degree in Respiratory Therapy / or Equivalent with minimum 55% marks in bachelor degree.
- One year work experience as ICU Technician is desirable OR, B.Sc. with 55% marks and one year work experience as ICU Technician in a reputed hospital is mandatory.
- Candidate must possess HS Science with Diploma / Degree in Physiotherapy of not less than 3 years duration from a recognized board / university / Institute. Minimum 2 years experience in physiotherapy in a recognized hospital / Institute / its equivalent.
Speech and Swallowing Therapist:
- Candidate must Hold a recognised qualification in Speech and Language Therapy and registered with the Speech and Language Therapy Registration Board / Council. Experience of working with adults with acquired communication and swallowing difficulties in an acute hospital setting is desirable.
- Candidate must have MSW with minimum 2 years working experience in hospital set-up.
- Candidate must be a Science Graduate with one year working experience in health related institution.
- Candidate must have biology as one subject in Class-XII standard.
- Interview/computer typing test
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for BBCI Social Investigator Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may apply offline through the application form available on the website (attached below)
- Duly filled application along with supporting documents should be sent to the below mentioned address:
Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, Gopinath Nagar,
A K Azad Road,
Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute (BBCI) was set up by a voluntary organization called ‘Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Society Trust’. Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah (4th September 1893 – 25th September 1956) was a great physician, freedom fighter and philanthropist of Assam. In 1958 at a public meeting in Guwahati, a decision was taken to set up a cancer hospital at Guwahati to commemorate the memory of Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah.