BCKV Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2019 – 6 Posts
BCKV Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya. Notification is out for a total of 6 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply offline on or before 14th February 2019
Name of the Post: skilled labour & Data entry operator
Post Date: 30-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 6
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission||
Other Category you may be interested in:
Vacancy details of BCKV Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Data Entry Operator cum Office Assistant||1|
- Skiled Manpower – Rs.10,000/- per month
- Data Entry Operator cum Office Assistant – Rs.15,000/- per month
- Not Mentioned.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Must possess B.Sc. in Agriculture or B.Sc. in Bio-science.
- Desirable Qualification: The candidate has to travel more than 300 km regularly for 3 to 4 days in a week.
Data Entry Operator cum Office Assistant:
- Candidate must possess B.Sc. in computer Science/B. Sc Software system with having experience in agricultural field and Iaboratory data entry system
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for BCKV Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2019:
- Interested and Eligible candidates may submit their offline application in a plain paper with Name, Father’s name, Date of birth, Present & Permanent address, Academic qualifications, Research experiences (if any), Phone number (Mobile), E-mail ID, Signature a Recent passport size colour photograph to be pasted on the top right side of the application’ attached with required documents.
The university established in 1974, has completed four decades of its existence as the pioneer institute of Agricultural Education, Research and Extension. The main objective of this Viswavidyalaya is to provide facilities for the study of Agriculture, Horticulture and Agricultural Engineering. It is also to conduct researches in these sciences and undertake the educational and extension programmes in agriculture among the rural clientele base, keeping in view the requirements of the state.