Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has released BECIL Assistant (Legal) Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 7 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply offline on or before 2nd September 2019.
Name of the Post: Assistant (Legal)
Post Date: 24/08/2019
No. of Vacancies:7
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date for form submission||24/08/2019|
|Last date for form submission||02/09/2019|
|Schedule of Interview||07/09/2019|
Vacancy details of BECIL Assistant (Legal) Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the post||Vacancy|
- Assistant (Legal) – Rs.34,500/-
- Maximum age: 40 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess degree in law.
- Preference shall be given to LL.M degree holder OR Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law/ working in Environmental Field as an Advocate OR Legal Advice Work OR Both.
- 4 Years Practicing experience as an Advocate OR 04 Years Legal Advice Experience in any Organization OR Both.
- Not Mentioned
|UR / OBC||500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||250/-|
Mode of Payment: demand draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply for BECIL Assistant (Legal) Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible and Interested candidates can download the Application forms from the official website www.becil.com.
- The duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card and fee may be submitted to the below mentioned address attached below:
Shri Awadhesh Pandit
Dy. General Manager (F&A)
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited,
BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17,
Sector-62, Noida- 201307 Uttar Pradesh.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India was established on 24th March 1995. BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz; content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, satellite and cable broadcasting facilities in India and abroad. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resource related activities like training and providing man power. BECIL also undertakes supply of specialized communication, monitoring, security and surveillance systems to defense, police and para-military departments. BECIL has its head office in Delhi and corporate office in Noida. The regional office is in Bangalore.