BECIL Data Scientist Recruitment 2019 – 8 Posts
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has released BECIL Data Scientist Recruitment 2019 notification on contract basis for deployment in DD News, New Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 25th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 19-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 8
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
|Date of Interview||
28-02-2019 at 10:00 AM
Vacancy details of BECIL Data Scientist Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||No of Post|
|1||News: Video/Image Editor & Optimizers (SM)||1|
|2||Creative Writers & Social Media Mavens||2|
|3||News: Social Media Entrant||1|
|4||Head of Analytics & Insights||1|
|6||Social Media Delivery Planning Officer||1|
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Remuneration per month|
|1||News: Video/Image Editor & Optimizers (SM)||Rs.75000/-|
|2||Creative Writers & Social Media Mavens||Rs.65000/-|
|3||News: Social Media Entrant||Rs.47000/-|
|4||Head of Analytics & Insights||Rs.195000/-|
|6||Social Media Delivery Planning Officer||Rs.195000/-|
Period of Contract:
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- Maximum Age: years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
News: Video/Image Editor & Optimizers (SM)
- Minimum 4 yrs experience.
- Graduate/Diploma is desirable.
Creative Writers & Social Media Mavens
- Minimum 3 yrs experience.
- Graduate Degree (Mass Comm. / Journalism) is desirable.
News: Social Media Entrant
- Minimum 2 yrs experience.
- Graduate Degree (Mass Comm./ Journalism) is desirable.
Head of Analytics & Insights
- Minimum 5 yrs experience.
- Bachelors Degree / Masters Degree is desirable.
- Minimum 3 yrs experience.
- Degree in Engineering / Masters Degree is desirable.
Social Media Delivery Planning Officer
- Minimum 8 yrs experience.
- Masters Degree / MBA is desirable.
Note: Interview will be held in BECIL’s Corporate Office, Noida through Video Conferencing on 28th February, 2019 (Thursday) 10:00 am onwards.
How to Apply for BECIL Data Scientist Recruitment:
- The duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card and non-refundable registration fee of Rs.500/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PH candidates by cash or demand draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi may be submitted to Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P).
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India was established on 24th March 1995. BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz; content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, satellite and cable broadcasting facilities in India and abroad. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resource related activities like training and providing man power. BECIL also undertakes supply of specialized communication, monitoring, security and surveillance systems to defense, police and para-military departments. BECIL has its head office in Delhi and corporate office in Noida. The regional office is in Bangalore.