Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has released BECIL Skilled & Unskilled Manpower Recruitment 2019 Notification to fill 2684 vacancies on contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria on or before 25th July 2019.
Name of the Post: Skilled & Unskilled Manpower
Post Date: 10/07/2019
No. of Vacancies: 2684
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date for form submission||10/07/2019|
|Last date for form submission||25/07/2019|
Vacancy details of BECIL Skilled & Unskilled Manpower Recruitment 2019:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||No of Posts|
|3||Consultant (Electrical Engineer)||4|
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Skilled Manpower||Rs. 9,381.06/- pm|
|2||Un-Skilled Manpower||Rs. 7,613.42/- pm|
|3||Consultant (Electrical Engineer)||Rs. 30,000-50,000/- pm|
|4||Accounts Executive||Rs. 20,000-30,000/- pm|
Period of Contract:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years (for Posts 1 & 2)
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman as recognized by NCVT or SCVT or higher technical degree diploma in engineering, And or with shall possess Overhead Certificate for Electrical Safety.
- Should have Reading and Writing Knowledge of Hindi and English.
- At least two year experience in Electricals.
- 8th Pass any state education Board or equivalent institutional.
- Should have reading and writing knowledge of Hindi and reading knowledge of English.
- At least one year experience preferably in Electrical System.
Consultant (Electrical Engineer)
- B. Tech (Electricals) from a recognized University.
- At least five years experience in the field of Electrical System.
- B. Com/M.Com/MBA (Finance).
- At least five years experience in the field of EPF, ESI and Taxation.
- Not Mentioned
How to Apply for BECIL Skilled & Unskilled Manpower Recruitment 2019:
- Interested candidates may apply online from the website www.beciljobs.com along with scan copies of self- attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card.
- Registration Fees should be paid by candidates only through NEFT/RTGS in favor of
BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED as per the following Bank Details:
Account Holder’s Name: BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED
Name of the Bank: CORPORATION BANK
Account No.: 510341000702746
Branch Address: CORPORATION BANK, CGO COMPLEX, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India was established on 24th March 1995. BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz; content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, satellite and cable broadcasting facilities in India and abroad. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resource related activities like training and providing man power.