BEL Contract Engineer Recruitment 2019 – 5 Posts
BEL Contract Engineer Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Bharat Electronics Ltd.Notification is out for a total of 5 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online before 25th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Contract Engineer
Post Date: 28-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 5
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date for online form submission||27-02-2019|
|last date for online form submission||25-03-2019|
Vacancy details of BEL Contract Engineer Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
- Contract Engineer – Rs.30,000 per month.
Age limit as on 31-12-2018:
- Maximum: 27 Years
- Age relaxation as per govt rules
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must posses BE/BTech in Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering from any recognised university or AICTE approved Institution with First Class for GEN/ OBC/ EWS, and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates, with one year post qualification experience.
- Written test
- Not Applicable.
How to Apply for BEL Contract Engineer Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.bel-india.in
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
In 1954, in a newly independent India, the need was utmost to develop indigenous industry. The dream of a self-reliant India gave birth to many Public Sector Undertakings. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was one such dream, which has come a long way since then with the far-sighted vision of its pioneers, the dedication and hard work of its employees, support and faith of its customers and the Government of India. The Government’s clarion call for ‘Make in India’ resonates with what BEL has been successfully doing for over 6 decades.