Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) has released BHEL Engineers Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Engineers in Civil Discipline. The total number of vacancies are 04. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 26th June 2019.
Name of the Post: Engineers in Civil Discipline.
Post Date: 12/06/2019
No. of Vacancies: 04
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date of submission of application Form||12/06/2019|
|Last date of submission of application Form||26/06/2019|
|Last date of receipt of filled in and signed application form along with relevant documents at BHEL, PSSR, Chennai||04/07/2019|
|Last date of receipt of filled in and signed application form along with relevant documents at BHEL, PSSR Chennai from far flung areas.||11/07/2019|
Vacancy details of BHEL Engineering Professionals Recruitment 2019:
|Post||Power Sector Western Region||Power Sector Southern Region|
- Senior Manager – Rs.100000 – 3% – 260000/-
- Manager – Rs.90000 – 3% – 240000/-
Period of Contract:
- One year
Age limit ( as on 01/06/2019):
|Senior Manager||42 years|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil Engineering OR
- 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree OR Dual Degree Programme in Engineering or Technology in Civil Engineering from recognized Indian University/Institute.
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for BHEL Engineers Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- The starting date to fill the application form is 12/06/2019
- Visit the official website www.careers.bhel.in
- Download the application form
- Fill the details correctly as asked in the application form.
- Complete the payment procedure as mentioned above
- The duly filled in application form along with relevant documents must be send to – Sr. DGM (HR) BHEL, Power Sector Southern Region, 690, EVR Periyar Building, Anna Salai, Chennai-600035, Tamil Nadu.
- No late submission of application form will be entertained.
BHEL, one of Indias leading PSUs, is today the largest engineering enterprise of its kind in India. BHEL caters to the needs of core sectors of the economy like Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (including Railways), Defence, Renewable energy etc., and various industries like Petrochemicals, Petroleum, Steel, Cement, Fertilisers etc. with its unmatched expertise. With its presence across the country and massive expanse in International Operations, BHEL provides its employees ample opportunity to develop their competencies and hone their skills and talents. As a world-class organization with capabilities matching those of the worlds best and a continuously expanding order book, BHEL certainly is the place, where careers are made and heights reached.