Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has released BHEL Part Time Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019 notification. Notification is out for a total of 11 Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in interview on 30th & 31st May 2019.
Name of the Post: Part Time Medical Consultant
Post Date: 15/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 11
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in-interview||30/05/2019 & 31/05/2019 between 09:00 am to 05:00 pm|
|Venue||The Office of the Chief Medical Services, Main Hospital, BHEL, Ranipur, Haridwar-249403, Uttarakhand.|
Vacancy details of BHEL Part Time Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019:
|SNo.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|8||General Duty Medical Officer(GDMO)||4|
Qualification Emoluments per hour MD/MS/DNB Rs. 400/- per hour PG Diploma/DPM/DMRD Rs. 350/- per hour MBBS with 01 year
Rs. 270/- per hour
Age limit (as on 01.05.2019):
- Maximum Age: 64 years.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess MD/ Diploma in Dermatology.
- Candidate must possess MD
- Candidate must possess MD/ DNB/ DMRD
- Candidate must possess MS in Surgery/ DNB in Surgery.
- Candidate must possess MD/DNB/ Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Candidate must possess MD/DNB/DPM
- Candidate must possess MD in Pulmonary Medicine/ Diploma in Respiratory Medicine
- Candidate must possess MBBS with one year experience
- Walk-in interview
- Not Applicable.
How to Apply for BHEL Part Time Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
BHEL, India’s Premier Engineering Organisation provides world class products and services for the core sectors of Indian economy viz., Power Generation and Transmission, Industry, Transportation, Oil and Gas, Renewable Energy, Defence etc. It has a wide network of 17 manufacturing divisions, 4 Power Sector Regional Centres, 8 Service Centres, 15 Regional Offices, 4 Overseas Offices and a large number of project sites spread across the country and abroad.