BHEL Recruitment 2018 – 320 Posts
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has released recruitment notification for the Post of Technician Apprentice. The notification is out for a total of 320 Vacancies. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply before 31st october 2018 by Post.
Name of the Post: Technician Apprentice
Post Date: 27-09-2018
No.of Vacancies: 320
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||27-09-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||31-10-2018|
Vacancy Details of BHEL Recruitment:
- Technician Apprentice – 320
Age Limit ( as on 01-08-2018):
- For all Candidates: Minimum Age – 18 years
- For General Candidates: Maximum Age – 27 years
- For OBC Candidates: Maximum Age – 30 years
- For SC / ST Candidates: Maximum Age – 32 years
- Candidates who have successfully passed their Diploma in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above
in the years 2016/2017/2018 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2016.
- Written Exam
- Rs.4,000/- Per Month
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment:
- Eligible and Interested Candidates are requested to fill up the enclosed format and send the same to DGM/HR, BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED, ELECTRONICS DIVISION, MYSURU ROAD, BENGALURU – 560026 by post or by email ([email protected]) at to reach us latest by 31/10/2018.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) owned and founded by the Government of India, is an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest power generation equipment manufacturer.