BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2018 – 71 Artisan Vacancies
Bhel Trichy Recruitment 2018: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited, Trichy has released Bhel Artisan Recruitment 2018 notification for Welder, Fitter and Machinist to be engaged purely on Fixed Tenure Basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 20th December 2018.
Name of the Post: Welder, Fitter & Machinist
Post Date: 29-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 71
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||29-11-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||20-12-2018|
|Last Date for Document Upload & Payment of Fee||22-12-2018|
|Downloading of Permission slips from website||05-01-2019|
|Date of Written Test at Tiruchirappalli (Tentative)||20-01-2019|
Vacancy details of BHEL Artisans Recruitment:
No of Posts
Location: BHEL, Tiruchirappalli Unit
Rs.34300/- consolidated amount is payable at the initial year of fixed tenure which is likely to be enhanced on revision of wages of workmen.
Period of Contract:
- Welder: 36 months
- Fitter: 32 months
- Machinist: 32 months
Age limit (as on 01.11.2018):
- Maximum Age: 32 years
Other relaxation as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Matric / SSLC plus National Trade Certificate (NTC) plus National Apprentice-ship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trade of Welder/Fitter/ Machinist.
- Candidates belonging to General & OBC categories should have obtained a minimum of 60% marks both in NTC as well as in NAC and candidates belonging to SC category should have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in NTC as well as in NAC.
- Working knowledge in Tamil is desirable
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Note: Those candidates who were selected as BEST APPRENTICE or RUNNER UP APPRENTICE in the All India Trade Test NEED NOT appear for written test. They will be directly called for Skill Test, subject to fulfilling other terms and conditions and eligibility criteria.
In order to qualify for selection, the candidate should obtain a minimum of 40% marks in the skill test. The written test and the skill tests for the shortlisted candidates will be conducted at Tiruchirappalli.
How to Apply for BHEL Artisans Recruitment:
- Candidates are advised to keep their certificates/ documents ready while filling up Online Application: Fill every section (Personal details, Education Qualification details, etc.) of Online Application Form.
- After completing the Online Application Form, click on SUBMIT button. The application will be submitted and an ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER will be generated.
- Applicable documents pertaining to the applicant must be uploaded.
- candidates are provided with two modes for payment of processing fee, namely offline mode (Power Jyoti account) or through online payment using Net banking/Debit card/Credit card.
- Candidates who prefer to remit the processing fee through offline mode should download Triplicate challan copy from the website and pay the fees of Rs 200 in any of the branches of State Bank of India, in Power Jyoti A/c No. 30796267034 of SBI, Heavy Electricals Kailasapuram, Trichy-14 (code no.01363) in favour of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Tiruchirappalli.
- After payment of fees in Power Jyoti account, the journal number, Name of Branch where fees was paid, Date of payment are to be entered and the scanned copy of the BHEL challan should be uploaded.
BHEL, India’s premier engineering and manufacturing enterprise provides World-class products and services and caters to core sectors of the Indian Economy viz., Power Generation and Transmission, Industry, Transportation, Renewable Energy, Defence etc. The Maharatna PSU has a wide network of 17 Manufacturing Divisions, 4 Power Sector Regional Centers, 8 Service Centers, 17 Regional Offices, 4 Overseas Offices, a subsidiary and large number of Project Sites spread all over India and abroad. The company has its footprints in more than 80 countries all over the world and has achieved a PBT of Rs 1585 Crores and turnover of Rs. 27850 Crores in 2017-18