Banaras Hindu University has released BHU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 notification. Notification is out for a total of 439 Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 25th June 2019.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Post Date: 25/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 439
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||25/05/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||25/06/2019|
Vacancy details of BHU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019:
|Sl.No.||Discipline||No of Post|
|1||Faculty of Medicine||50|
|2||Institute of Medical Sciences||46|
|3||Faculty of Ayurveda||23|
|4||Institute of Science||77|
|5||Faculty of Agriculture||16|
|6||F/o Veterinary and Animal Scs||45|
|7||Faculty of Arts||59|
|8||Faculty of Social Sciences||23|
|9||Faculty of Sanskrit Vidya Dharm Vigyan||7|
|10||Faculty of Law||7|
|11||Faculty of Education||10|
|12||Institute of Management Studies||6|
|13||Faculty of Performing Arts||8|
|14||Faculty of Visual Arts||8|
|16||Rajiv Gandhi South Campus Barkachha, Mirzapur||15|
- Level – 11, Rs.67,700 (Rs.67,700 -2,08,700) OR
- Level-10, Rs.57,700 (Rs.57,700 – Rs.1,82,400)
- Please check the official Notification
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- A post graduate qualification MD/ MS/ DNB/ DM/ M.Ch in the concerned subject / M.Sc. (N) with 3 years teaching experience OR
- A degree in Ayurveda/ M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) / NET/ Ph.D/ B.V.Sc. & A.H. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry) with at least 55% marks / First Class Masters Degree in Business Management/ Administration/ in a relevant management related discipline etc.
- Please check the official Notification for more details.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Nil|
Mode of payment: Online
How to Apply for BHU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.bhu.ac.in
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip and send it along with the enclosures to the below mentioned address:
The Office of the Registrar,
Recruitment & Assessment Cell,
Holkar House, BHU, Varanasi -221005 (U.P.)
Banaras Hindu University is an internationally reputed temple of learning, situated in the holy city of Varanasi. This Creative and innovative university was founded by the great nationalist leader, Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya, in 1916 with cooperation of great personalities like Dr Annie Besant, who viewed it as the University of India. Banaras Hindu University was created under the Parliamentary legislation – B.H.U. Act 1915.