BHU Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 – 9 Posts
Banaras Hindu University has released BHU Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 notification on contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 1st March 2019.
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
Post Date: 16-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 9
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
|Date of Writen Exam||11-03-2019 at 10:00 AM|
|Date of Skill Test||13-03-2019 at 2:30 PM|
Vacancy details of BHU Staff Nurse Recruitment:
Place of Posting: Department of Pediatrics, IMS, BHU, Varanasi
Rs. 18,150.00/- per month
Period of Contract:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Diploma in Nursing (GNM)/ B.Sc. Nursing and
- registered with State Nursing Council.
- Female candidates will be preferred.
- Written Exam
- Skill test
How to Apply for BHU Staff Nurse Recruitment:
- Application should be typed on A4 size paper and each Application should accompany with relevant certificates duly attested, 2 copies of the recent photograph and complete e-mail id and mobile number.
- Application should reach: Dr. Ashok Kumar, Professor Incharge & Coordinator SNCU, Neonatal Unit, Department of Pediatrics, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi- 221005.
Banaras Hindu University is an internationally reputed temple of learning, situated in the holy city of Varanasi. This Creative and innovative university was founded by the great nationalist leader, Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya, in 1916 with cooperation of great personalities like Dr Annie Besant, who viewed it as the University of India. Banaras Hindu University was created under the Parliamentary legislation – B.H.U. Act 1915.