Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad has released HSSPP Block Resource Persons (BRP) Recruitment 2019 notification. Notification is out for a total of 429 Posts. So Interested Candidates can check the details and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 4th July 2019.
Name of the Post: Block Resource Persons (BRP)
Post Date: 17/06/2019
No. of Vacancies: 429
Other Category you may be interested in:
|Starting date for form submission||18/06/2019|
|Last date for form submission||04/07/2019 till 5:00 pm|
|Closing date for deposition of fee||05/07/2019 till 4:00 pm|
Vacancy details of HSSPP Block Resource Persons (BRP) Recruitment 2019:
|BPR Social Science||77|
- PB-II (9300-34800+GP 4600) Rs. 13860+4600=Rs.18460/- per month
- 18-42 Years
- Age Relaxations as per rules
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess MA/M.Sc in Relevant subject with atleast 55% from a recognised university.
- Written Test
- Merit based Shortlisting
|Female /SC/ BC/ ESM/ PHC||Rs.250/-|
How to Apply for HSSPP Block Resource Persons (BRP) Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.recruitment-portal.in
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP) is a society registered under Societies Registration Act, 1860 which is primarily responsible to implement Samagra Shiksha in Haryana State. Samagra Shiksha is an integrated Scheme on School Education envisages the ‘school’ as a continuum from pre-school,primary,upper primary,secondary to Senior Secondary levels. The vision of the Scheme is to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education from pre-school to senior secondary stage in accordance with the Sustainable Development Goal(SDG) for Education.