Bihar Public Service Commission has released BPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Accounts Officer
Post Date: 31-10-2018
No. of Vacancies: 32
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Registration of Application||27-11-2018|
|Last Date for Registration of Application||14-12-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||26-12-2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||17-12-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Hard Copy of Application||05-01-2019 till 5:00 PM|
Vacancy details of BPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Category||No of Posts||Reservation for Women|
Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4800/-
No Age Limit
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate in any discipline from recognized university.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Grade III.
- Experience as a Treasurer, Provident fund Organisation, Accounting Cadre in any Organization are eligible.
- Written Exam (Paper 1 & Paper 2)
Scheme of Exam:
|Paper I||200||3 hours|
|Paper II||200||3 hours|
The minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST is 35% and Others is 40%.
|SC/ST/Women of Bihar||Rs.200/-|
How to Apply for BPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should register themselves from the website www.onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in using E-mail ID & Mobile No.
- After Registration the payment link gets activated on the next day after 11:00 AM. The Payment should be done online only.
- After Payment the Online Application will be available on the next day after 11:00 AM. All the details should be filled and relevant documents should be uploaded before submitting the Application.
- After submitting the Application, Login and Download filled Application indicating Registration Number, Bar Code & submitted Application number for future reference.
- After filling the complete application form, download the application from dashboard and sign in blue ink in English and Hindi in the prescribed place and attach copies of all the required documents and send it through Registered post/Speed post to Secretary-cum-Exam Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission, 15 Jawaharlal Nehru Marg(Bali Road), Patna – 800001.
|To Apply||Click here (will be activated on 27-11-2018)|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
The Bihar Public Service Commission came into existence from 1st April 1949 after its separation from the Commission for the States of Orissa and Madhya Pradesh, in accordance with sub-section (1) of section 261 of the Government of India Act, 1935, as adapted. Its constitutional status was pronounced with the promulgation of Constitution of India on 26th January, 1950. It is a Constitutional Body under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. The Bihar Public Service Commission initially began its functioning for the State of Bihar with its headquarters at Ranchi. The State Government decided to shift the headquarters of the Commission from Ranchi to Patna and it was finally shifted to Patna on 1st March 1951.