Board of School Education Haryana has released BSEH AAROHI Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 895 Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online on or before 27th July 2019.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 16/07/2019
No.of Vacancies: 895
Other Category Jobs you may be interested in:
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting date to submit online form||16/07/2019|
|Last date to submit online form||27/07/2019|
|Date for correction in particulars||28/07/2019 to 30/07/2019|
Vacancy Details of BSEH AAROHI Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
Pay scale & Age Limit:
|Name of Post||Pay scale|
- Clerk/Accounts clerk: 18 – 42 Years
- Others: 21 – 42 Years
- Other age relaxations as per rules
- Graduation/ Post Graduation/B.ED./M.ED./MA in relevant subject/ M.Sc. Zoology/ Botany/ Bio-Science/ Genetics/ Micro- Biology/ Plant Pathology/
Bio-technology/ Environmental Science/ Life Science/ Molecular Bio./ M.Sc. Physics/ Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics/ Electronics Physics/ M.Com with Accounting/ Cost Accounting/ Financial Accounting/ M.P.E. or M.P.Ed. or M.A. in Physical Education/ M.Tech./M.E. (Computer Science/ IT)/ B.F.A./ B.A. Art.
- Please refer the Official Notification for more Details
- SC and PH Candidates of Haryana Domicile – Rs.750/-
- Others – Rs.1000/-
How to Apply for BSEH AAROHI Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website http://www.bseh.org.in
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
The Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani came into existence in 1969 as per Haryana Act No. 11 of 1969 with its head-quarters at Chandigarh later shifted to Bhiwani in January 1981. The Board started with a staff of 100 officials allocated from Punjab University, Chandigarh and conducted the first examination of matriculation level (10th Class) in 1970. The Board started conducting the Middle examination with effect from 1976 to improve educational standards at Middle level. The Board adopted 10+2 pattern of education and conducted XII class examination under the new scheme with effect from 1987. It started conducting 10+2 Vocational examination in 1990, keeping in view the need and relevance of vocationalization of education in the backdrop of the fast changing economic scenario.