Border Security Force (BSF) has released BSF Law Officer Recruitment 2019 notification for the Post of Law Officer Grade- II.The total no.of vacancy is 01. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria 60 days from the date of issue of this notification
Name of the Post: Law Officer Grade- II
Post Date: 05-04-2019
No. of Vacancies: 01
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Last Date for submission of Application|
60 days from the date of issue of this notification
Vacancy details of BSF Law Officer Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Post
Law Officer Grade-II
- Rs.15,600/-Rs.39,100/- per month+ Grade Pay Rs.6600/- (Pre-revised) equivalent to Level – 11 in Pay Matrix.
Period of Contract:
- Not mentioned
Age limit (as on closing date of application):
- Maximum Age: 56 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Essential: Degree in law, Six years minimum experience in legal affairs, Should be qualified for enrollment as an advocate.
- Desirable: A post graduate Degree in law. 2 years experience in dealing with trials under special laws relating to Armed Forces.
- Either Written Exam or Interview
Mode of Application:
- Offline mode only
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for BSF Law Officer Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- The performa of the application form can be downloaded from the website www.bsf.nic.in
- The application form which must be filled correctly and send to the Deputy Inspector General (Pers), HQ DG BSF, Block No. 10, 5th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
- The last date to receive the application form is 60 days from the date of publication of this notification.
- No late submission or incomplete application form will be entertained
Till 1965 India’s borders with Pakistan were manned by the State Armed Police Battalion. Pakistan attacked Sardar Post, Chhar Bet and Beria Bet on 9 April, 1965 in Kutch. This exposed the inadequacy of the State Armed Police to cope with armed aggression due to which the Government of India felt the need for a specialized centrally controlled Border Security Force, which would be armed and trained to man the International Border with Pakistan. As a result of the recommendations of the Committee of Secretaries, the Border Security Force came into existence on 01 Dec 1965, and Shri K F Rustamji was the first chief and founding father. Shri Rajni Kant Mishra, IPS is current Director General of the BSF.