Border Security Force has released BSF Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 notification. Applications are invited from serving BSF Male and Female Constables(GD), Head Constables(GD), ASI(GD) and Tradesmen (who meet QRs) for selection to the post of SI(GD) in BSF through Limited Departmental Competitive Exam. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector
Post Date: 18-09-2018
No. of Vacancies: 224
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
Vacancy details of BSF Sub Inspector Recruitment:
|Female @ 5%||9||2||0||11|
Pay Matrix Level-6 Rs.35400-112400/- and other allowances.
Age limit (as on 26.10.2018):
- Maximum Age: 32 years
Other relaxation as per govt. rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- The required education qualification will be graduation
- They should have completed four years of service including basic training.
- Physical Standards as per govt. rules
- Written test
- Physical test
How to Apply for BSF Sub Inspector Recruitment:
- The application of each individual duly filled in and supported with all required copies of certificates should reach the concerned centre through proper channel.
- Covers containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SUB INSPECTOR (GD) THROUGH LIMITED DEPARTMENTAL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2018-19nd Centre of examination with Centre code“.
The Border Security Force (BSF) is a Border Guarding Force of India. Established on December 1, 1965, it is a paramilitary force charged with guarding India’s land border during peace time and preventing transnational crime. It is a Union Government Agency under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs.It is one of many law enforcement agency of India.It currently stands as the world’s largest border guarding force.