BSPHCL Chief Engineer Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited.Notification is out for a total of 2 Posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in interview on 21st February 2019.
Name of the Post: Chief Engineer (civil)
Post Date: 11-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 2
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of walk-in Interview||
21-02-2019 from 11:30 AM
Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd.
Vacancy details of BSPHCL Chief Engineer Recruitment 2019:
- Chief Engineer (Civil)- 2 (1-BSPTCL & 1-NBPDCL)
- Rs. 69,000/- Per month
Age limit (as on 01.08.2018):
- Maximum age: 62 Years
- Other relaxation as per govt. of bihar rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must be Retired as Chief Engineer (Civil) from Central Govt. / State Govt./ Central Govt. undertakings or State Govt. undertakings OR
- Candidate must be Retired as SE (Civil) having 3 year experience as Superintending Engineer (Civil) from Central Govt. / State Govt./ Central Govt. undertakings or State Govt. undertakings.
- Walk-in Interview
- Not Applicable.
How to Apply for BSPHCL Chief Engineer Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application (attached below) along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (or BSPHCL), also known as erstwhile Bihar State Electricity Board (or BSEB) is a state-owned electricity regulation board operating within the state of Bihar in India. Bihar State Electricity Board (BSEB) was established in 1958 as a statutory corporation under the Electricity (Supply) Act, 1948. As of November 2012, BSEB has nearly 1,700 officers and 14,850 employees. The derated capacity comes to just 530 MW. The BSEB was unbundeled on August 2, 2011. Power Finance Corporation was the main consultant for BSEB’s restructuring.