Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 – 221 Posts
Calcutta High Court has released recruitment notification for Group D Posts. The notification is out for a total of 221 Vacancies. eligible and Interested candidates can check the details given below and can apply via online on or before 29th October 2018.
Name of the Post: Group D Posts
Post Date: 28-09-2018
No.of Vacancies: 221
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||28-09-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||29-10-2018|
Vacancy Details of Calcutta High Court Recruitment:
- Group D Post – 221
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Candidates must have passed 8th and have knowledge of reading and writing Bengali and English.
- Graduate candidates are not eligible to apply for Calcutta High Court Jobs 2018.
|For General / OBC Candidates||Rs.400/-|
|For SC / ST Candidates||Rs.150/-|
- Rs.4900/- to Rs. 16,200/-
How to Apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment:
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply via online in the official website page at http://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in/
- Click on Calcutta High Court Apply Online Link Provided below.
- Fill in all necessary details asked in Calcutta High Court Online Application Form.
- Scan your recent photograph (If Necessary).
- Scan the Copies of necessary documents.
- Click on the submit button and pay the relevant application fee.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
About Calcutta High Court:
The Calcutta High Court is the oldest High Court in India. It has jurisdiction over the state of West Bengal and the Union Territory of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The High Court building’s design is based on the Cloth Hall, Ypres, in Belgium.The court has a sanctioned judge strength of 72.