Canara Bank has released Advisor – Treasury Recruitment 2019 notification on contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria on or before 10th June 2019.
Name of the Post: Advisor – Treasury
Post Date: 23/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be Interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||23/05/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||10/06/2019|
Vacancy details of Canara Bank Advisor – Treasury Recruitment:
- No of Posts: 1
Location: Head Office, Bengaluru / Integrated Treasury Wing, Mumbai
₹1,00,000/- per month consolidated.
Period of Contract:
3 years (extendable by 2 more years)
Age limit (as on 01/05/2019):
- Minimum Age: 55 years
- Maximum Age: 65 years
A candidate must be either
- a citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 01.01.1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia & Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The Executive should be of the level of Deputy General Manager / equivalent or above in Public Sector Bank / Private Banks / Financial Institutions / Investment firms, etc.
- Should be currently working in PSBs/Financial Institutions / Investment firms / organizations handling treasury operations. OR
- Should have retired / resigned from such organizations mentioned above on or after 01.01.2015.
- Should have a minimum of 15 years (aggregate) experience in Treasury.
- Should have a good track record and shall not be facing any criminal charges / investigation.
How to Apply for Canara Bank Advisor – Treasury Recruitment:
- Interested Candidates are required to visit the Bank’s website under the Careers Tab, click on the link “Recruitment Project – 1/2019 – Advisor-Treasury on Contract basis”.
- A recent Passport size colour photograph should be firmly affixed on the application and should be signed across by the candidate.
- Enclose self attested photocopies of documents to the application.
- Application duly completed in all respects should be sent along with the documents by REGISTERED POST / SPEED POST only in a cover super scribed “Application for Engagement of Advisor Treasury on Contract basis”.
- Address for sending applications:
Recruitment Cell, H R Wing
Head Office, 112, J C Road
Bengaluru 560 002
About Canara Bank:
Widely known for customer centricity, Canara Bank was founded by Shri Ammembal Subba Rao Pai, a great visionary and philanthropist, in July 1906, at Mangalore, then a small port town in Karnataka. The Bank has gone through the various phases of its growth trajectory over hundred years of its existence. Growth of Canara Bank was phenomenal, especially after nationalization in the year 1969, attaining the status of a national level player in terms of geographical reach and clientele segments. Eighties was characterized by business diversification for the Bank. In June 2006, the Bank completed a century of operation in the Indian banking industry