Canara Bank Manager – Security Recruitment 2018 – 31 Posts
Canara Bank has released Manager – Security in Middle Management Grade Scale-II Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Manager – Security
Post Date: 07-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 31
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Hard Copy of Application||
Vacancy details of Canara Bank Manager – Security Recruitment:
|Manager – Security||4||2||8||17||31|
Rs.31705 -1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950
Age limit (as on 01.11.2018):
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduation in any discipline from a university recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- An Officer with 5 years of Commissioned Service in Army / Navy / Air Force and not below the rank of Captain or equivalent or an Officer not below the rank of Asst. Commandant in Para Military Forces with 5 years experience.
- Operating & working knowledge in computer systems shall be an essential qualification, which a candidate must either possess or acquire within 6 months from the date of joining the Bank.
- The candidates shall acquire working knowledge of Hindi, if not possessed already, before completion of probationary period.
- Group Discussion
Note: The minimum qualifying marks for GD and Interview is 55 for UR and 50 for SC/ST/OBC candidates separately in both.
How to Apply for Canara Bank Manager – Security Recruitment:
- Candidates are required to visit the Bank’s website www.canarabank.com -> Careers -> Recruitment and click on the link “Recruitment Project – 2/2018 – Manager – Security MMG Scale II” and download the application for the post.
- Application duly completed in all respects should be sent along with the documents (self attested) mentioned below by REGISTERED POST / SPEED POST only in a cover super scribed “Application for the post of Manager – Security [MMGS-II] in Canara Bank”.
- The application fee / intimation charges can be paid by: A) Directly remitting the amount in any of the Canara Bank Branches OR B) Paying the amount through NEFT in any other Bank.
- Address for sending completed physical applications:
Recruitment Cell, H R Wing
Head Office, 112, J C Road
Bengaluru 560 002
About Canara Bank:
Widely known for customer centricity, Canara Bank was founded by Shri Ammembal Subba Rao Pai, a great visionary and philanthropist, in July 1906, at Mangalore, then a small port town in Karnataka. The Bank has gone through the various phases of its growth trajectory over hundred years of its existence. Growth of Canara Bank was phenomenal, especially after nationalization in the year 1969, attaining the status of a national level player in terms of geographical reach and clientele segments. Eighties was characterized by business diversification for the Bank. In June 2006, the Bank completed a century of operation in the Indian banking industry