CBI RSETIs Director Recruitment 2019 notification has been released.Notification is released by Central Bank of India for the post of Director in RSETI Auraiya &Etawah. Interested candidates can check the details and apply before 15th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Director
Post Date: 22-02-2019
No.of Vacancies: –
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to Apply
- Not mentioned
- Maximum age – 65 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience Required:
- Essential- Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
- Desirable – Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead
District Managers and Faculty leaders / Faculty members of Training Centers / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
- Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
- He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years.
- He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
- Should be well conversant with local language.
- Should have retired from Scale-III or above.
- Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district.
- The candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis for a period of one year.
- No Application Fee
Mode of Application:
- Offline Only
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can check the details in the official website .www.centalbankofindia.co.in and read the eligibility norms
- Candidates have to submit the offline application in the mentioned format as mentioned in the notification in the given address –
- “Application for the post of Recruitment as Director of RSETI on contract Auraiya/ Etawah”, to Sr. Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, 37/2/4 1st floor, Sanjay Place Agra District Agra(UP) Pin – 282002.”
- Affix the latest passport size photograph in the given column.
- No incomplete and late submission of form will be entertained.
About Central Bank of India:
Established in 1911, Central Bank of India was the first Indian commercial bank which was wholly owned and managed by Indians. The establishment of the Bank was the ultimate realisation of the dream of Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala, founder of the Bank. Sir Pherozesha Mehta was the first Chairman of a truly ‘Swadeshi Bank’. In fact, such was the extent of pride felt by Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala that he proclaimed Central Bank of India as the ‘property of the nation and the country’s asset’. He also added that ‘Central Bank of India lives on people’s faith and regards itself as the people’s own bank’.
During the past 106 years of history the Bank has weathered many storms and faced many challenges. The Bank could successfully transform every threat into business opportunity and excelled over its peers in the Banking industry