CBSL Recruitment 2018 – 10 Posts
Canara Bank Securities Limited has released CBSL Recruitment 2018 notification for various posts. Interested candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 17-09-2018
No. of Vacancies: 10
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
Vacancy details of CBSL Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Designation||No. of Vacancy|
|1||Research Analyst – Asst. Vice President||1|
|2||Company Secretary –Assistant Manager||1|
|3||Dealer Institutional Desk – Officer on Contract||2|
|4||System Administrator – Officer on contract||1|
|5||Data Base Administrator – Officer on Contract||1|
|6||Network Administrator – Officer on Contract||1|
|7||Dealer Retail Desk – Junior Officer on Contract||3|
Note: For all the posts place of posting will be Mumbai
- Junior Officer on Contract –Monthly emoluments Rs. 22500 (1) – 25000(2) – 28000(3)
- Officer on Contract– Monthly emoluments – Rs. 37,500 (1) – 41500(2) – 46500(3)
- Assistant Manager – Basic Pay- Rs. 13000 – 1000 (5)- 18000-1200 (5) -24000 (Pay scale 13,000- 24000 + D.A, HRA & Conveyance Allowance. Monthly salary will be approximately Rs.28500/-)
- Assistant Vice President – Rs. 26200-1200(5)- 32200 -1400 (5)-39200 (Pay Scale Rs.26200-39200 + D.A, HRA & Conveyance Allowance. Monthly salary will be approximately Rs. 57,000/-)
Period of Contract:
- The selected Officer & Junior Officer will be on CONTRACT for a period of 3 years (of active service) from the date of joining, as per the HR policy of the company.
- At the end of the contract period, company may, at its sole discretion absorb the Candidate on contract in regular service of the company, subject to HR policy of the company prevailing as at that time.
Age limit (as on 01.09.2018):
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Relaxation in upper age limit shall be given to
a. SC/ST candidates by 5 Years & by 3 years to OBC candidates
b. For candidates with work experience in capital markets / financial services, a further relaxation in upper age limit will be considered to the extent of their work experience subject to a maximum of 5 years to all categories of candidates, provided such candidates submit satisfactory proof of relevant work experience.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
|Sl.No.||Designation||Qualification||Post Qualification experience|
|1||Research Analyst – Asst. Vice President||MBA – Finance from a Recognised Institute or CFA. Candidate should have completed NISM Certification for Research Analyst.||Minimum 4-6 years of experience in equity broking houses as Research Analyst.|
|2||Company Secretary –Assistant Manager||Minimum 50% or equivalent grade in Graduation in any stream from a Recognized University and Qualified Company Secretary (ICSI). Those having LLB or LLM degree will be preferred.||Minimum 2 years of experience in Public/ Private organization as company secretary.|
|3||Dealer Institutional Desk – Officer on Contract||Degree with minimum score of 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates having Postgraduate programme in Securities Markets (PGPSM) from NISM, Mumbai, will have preference.||Minimum 3 years of experience in equity brokerage houses in dealing functions|
|4||System Administrator – Officer on contract||Minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in 4 years BE / B Tech degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Instrumentation or MCA And Should possess DB certification like Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) or equivalent||Minimum 2 to 5 years’ experience in Public/ Private organisation in the relevant field.|
|5||Data Base Administrator – Officer on Contract||Minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in 4 years BE / B Tech degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Instrumentation or MCA And Should possess OS Certification like Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) / Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or equivalent||Minimum 2 to 5 years’ experience in Public/ Private organisation in the relevant field.|
|6||Network Administrator – Officer on Contract||Minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in 4 years BE / B Tech degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Instrumentation or MCA and should possess CCNA / CCNP certification||Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in Public/ Private organisation in the relevant field.|
|7||Dealer Retail Desk – Junior Officer on Contract||Graduate in any stream from a recognized University having secured minimum 60% marks. Candidates having NISM / NCFM certifications are preferred.||Minimum 1 year experience with equity broker/ financial institution / Research house in the in the relevant field.|
Note: Operating & working knowledge in computer systems is essential for all the posts.
- Short listing
How to Apply for CBSL Recruitment:
- Applications duly completed in all respects should be sent by REGISTERED POST/SPEED POST only in a cover super scribed “Application for the selection of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in CBSL” (FILL IN THE RESPECTIVE POST APPLYING FOR). Applications received through email SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Self attested Copies of the following documents are to be enclosed to the application;
- Birth Certificate / SSC / SSLC certificate with DOB.
- Copies of the mark sheets & certificates from SSC/SSLC/X STD, PUC/10+2/Intermediate, Graduation & other qualifications etc.
- Copies of experience certificates
- Copy of Caste Certificate in prescribed format in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates
- Any other relevant documents
- Address for sending completed physical applications:
The Senior Manager,
Canara Bank Securities Ltd
701, 7TH Floor,
Maker Chamber III
Mumbai – 400021
The Company, a Subsidiary of Canara Bank was incorporated and accredited as a Primary Dealer PD in 1996 in the name of ‘Gilt Securities Trading Corporation Limited. GSTCL’ with a paid-up capital of Rs.100 Crores. The Primary Dealer activity of the Company was taken over by the parent Bank in February, 2007 and the Company is focusing on capital market related activities mainly into equity broking and distribution of Financial Products. The name of the Company has been changed as ‘Canara Bank Securities Ltd. CBSL’ in 2009. The On Line Trading OLT in Equity and FNO is a product added by CBSL to Financial Super Market of Canara Bank. This facilitates seamless trading in stock market by investor clients of the Bank at their comfort and convenience.