Central Electronics Limited has released CEL SPV-Training Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 1 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 30th May 2019.
Name of the Post: SPV-Training Officer
Post Date: 13/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other category jobs you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date for form submission||13/05/2019|
|Last date for form submission||30/05/2019|
Vacancy details of CEL SPV-Training Officer Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
- Based on last pay drawn at the time of retirement.
- Maximum age: 62 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Retired personnel from Govt./PSUs possessing e ITI/ Diploma in Electronics.
- Candidate should have more than 10 years of experience in the field of Solar Photovoltaic with good communication and presentation skills.
- Persons who worked in pre-revised IDA grades of Rs.16,400-3%-40,000/- or Rs.20,600/-3%-46,500/- equivalent CDA grades may apply.
- Not mentioned
- Not applicable
How to Apply for CEL SPV-Training Officer Recruitment 2019 :
- Eligible retired officials may apply offline by using the application form available on the website (attached below).
- Dully filled application along with supporting documents/ Testimonials should be sent to the below mentioned address before 30/05/2109
Asstt. General Manager (HR),
Central Electronics Limited, 4,
Industrial Area, Sahibabad – 201010,
Central Electronics Limited is a Govt. of India Enterprise under Department of Scientific & Industrial Research (DSIR), Ministry of Science & Technology. It was established in 1974 with an objective to commercially exploit the indigenous technologies developed by National Laboratories and R&D Institutions in the country. CEL has developed a number of products for the first time in the country through its own R&D efforts and in close association with the premier National & International Laboratories including Defence Laboratories.