Central Bank of India Contract Office Assistant Recruitment 2019
Central Bank of India has released Office Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification on contract basis for its Rural Self Employment Training Institutes at Bhind Center. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 2nd February 2019.
Name of the Post: Office Assistant
Post Date: 24-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
02-02-2019 till 17:00 hrs
Rs.12000/- per month consolidated.
Period of Contract:
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate in BSW/ BA/ B.Com along with knowledge of Computer.
- Knowledge in basic accounts & book keeping is desirable.
- Should have knowledge of local language.
- Should be resident of the same or nearby district/ residing at the head quarter of RSETI centre.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Contract Office Assistant Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format to Senior Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Naka chandravadni chauraha, Gwalior (M.P)-474009.
- The Application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Office Assistant at RSETI centre on contract”.
About Central Bank of India:
Established in 1911, Central Bank of India was the first Indian commercial bank which was wholly owned and managed by Indians. The establishment of the Bank was the ultimate realisation of the dream of Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala, founder of the Bank. Sir Pherozesha Mehta was the first Chairman of a truly ‘Swadeshi Bank’. In fact, such was the extent of pride felt by Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala that he proclaimed Central Bank of India as the ‘property of the nation and the country’s asset’. He also added that ‘Central Bank of India lives on people’s faith and regards itself as the people’s own bank’.