Central Bank of India has released Faculty Recruitment 2019 notification on contract basis for its Rural Self Employment Training Institutes at East Champaran and Siwan Center. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 25th April 2019.
Name of the Post: Faculty
Post Date: 11-04-2019
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
Location: East Champaran and Siwan
Rs.20000/- per month
Period of Contract:
- Maximum Age: 65 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Post-graduate Degree in MSW/ MA in Rural Development/ MA in Sociology/ Psychology/BSc (Agri.)/BA with B.Ed. etc.
- Shall have a flair for teaching with Computer knowledge.
- Should be well conversant with local language.
- Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district/residing at the head quarter of RSETI centre.
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Contract Office Assistant Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may submit their applications in the given format (Annexure) to Regional Manager/Co-Chairman, Dist. Level RSETI Advisory Committee (DLRAC), Central Bank of India, Regional
- Application should be subscribed as “Application for the post of Faculty/Office Assistant at RSETI centre on contract for the year…”
- A Self attested copy of service certificate from the previous employer/experience of working as Faculty, Rural Development be submitted along-with the application.
About Central Bank of India:
Established in 1911, Central Bank of India was the first Indian commercial bank which was wholly owned and managed by Indians. The establishment of the Bank was the ultimate realisation of the dream of Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala, founder of the Bank. Sir Pherozesha Mehta was the first Chairman of a truly ‘Swadeshi Bank’. In fact, such was the extent of pride felt by Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala that he proclaimed Central Bank of India as the ‘property of the nation and the country’s asset’. He also added that ‘Central Bank of India lives on people’s faith and regards itself as the people’s own bank’.