Central Railway Mumbai Division has released Central Railway Mumbai Division Recruitment 2019 notification for the Various Posts.The total no.of vacancies are 42.Interested candidates can check the details given below and appear on the Walk-In -Interview based on the eligibility criteria from 27th May to 29th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 10/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 42
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Dialysis Technician||27/05/2019||10:00 AM to 03:00 PM|
|Staff Nurse||28/05/2019||10:00 AM to 03:00 PM|
|Audiologist CUM Speech Therapist||29/05/2019||10:00 AM to 03:00 PM|
Vacancy details of Central Railway Mumbai Division Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Audiologist CUM Speech Therapist||01|
- Not mentioned
Age limit ( as on 01/05/2019):
|Dialysis Technician||20-33 years|
|Staff Nurse||20-40 years|
|Audiologist CUM Speech Therapist||18-33 years|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- B.sc plus
- Diploma in Haemodialysis
- Two years satisfactory in house training / Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed Institute
- Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years Course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of nursing or other Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
Audiologist CUM Speech Therapist:
- B.Sc and Diploma in Audio & Speech Therapy.
- Two years experience in related field
Recruitment Section, Central Railway, Personnel Branch, Divisional Rly. Manager’s Office, 3rd Floor, Annex Building, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai – 400 001.Application Fees:
- Not applicable
How to Apply for Central Railway Mumbai Division Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- Candidates must bring all the original documents along with one attested copy of documents including SSC Board Certificate,Birth proof etc.
- No TA/will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview
- Candidates must reach on mentioned time above.
About Central Railway Mumbai:
JURISDICTION OF MUMBAI DIVISION This Division is having its Head office at Mumbai CSMT and presently is headed by Shri Sachin A. Bhalode, Sr.DSC/RPF is having the Jurisdiction from CSMT ( 0 KM) to Igatpuri (137 KM) towards East, upto Lonavla (excl) (128 KM), upto Khopoli (115 KM) , Rohe (144 KM), JNPT (93 KM), Jasai (84 KM), Uran ( 95 KM) towards south & upto Vasai Road (84 KM) towards north. The total route KM of this division is BG – 504 KM & NG – 20.29 KM = 524.37 KM with 73 Stations. This division is divided into five sub-divisions viz – Mumbai–I, Wadibunder, Mulund, Kalyan, Panvel. There are 31 RPF Posts, 12 Out-Posts & 04 Dog Squads.