Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore has released CFTRI Project Assistant & Research Associate Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 2 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online before 26th April 2019.
Name of the Post: Project Assistant & Research Associate
Post Date: 13-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 2
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Starting Date for online form submission
Last Date for online form submission
Vacancy details of CFTRI Project Assistant & Research Associate Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
- Project Assistant – Rs. 25,000/- Per month.
- Research Associate – Rs.36,000/- Per month
Age limit as on 26-04-2019:
- Upper age limit:
- Project Assistant – 30 years.
- Research Associate – 35 Years
- Age relaxation:as per rules
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess First class M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Microbiology or Biochemistry with good academic records.
- Candidate must possess First class in M.Tech. in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/Microbiology or Biochemistry with good academic records and with 2 years of research experience or Ph.D. awarded.
- One year experience will be preferred.
- Not Applicable.
How to Apply for CFTRI Project Assistant & Research Associate Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may send their application form and complete Bio-data with contact info and email id and other supporting documents as hard copy to
Dr. Nandini P Shetty,
Department of plant Cell Biotechnology,
CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru– 570020, Karnataka
CSIR−Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI), Mysore (A constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi) came into existence during 1950 with the great vision of its founders, and a network of inspiring as well as dedicated scientists who had a fascination to pursue in-depth research and development in the areas of food science and technology.