Chennai Metro Rail Limited has released recruitment notification for the Post of Assistant (Accounts) .The notification is out for a total of 2 Vacancies. Eligible and Interested Candidates can check the details given below and apply for the same before 29-09-2018.
Name of the Post: Assistant ( Accounts)
Post Date: 20-09-2018
No.of Vacancies: 2
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||29-09-2018|
Vacancy Details of Chennai Metro Rail Limited:
|Post Name||No.of Vacancies|
Age Limit ( as on 19-09-2018 ):
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 years
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Candidate must possess post-graduation in Commerce discipline with an aggregate of 60% & above
from a reputed University recognized by Govt.
- Experience: Should possess minimum of 3 years of post-qualification experience in a PSU / Listed Company / Private Sector in Finance and Accounts department.
- Candidate should have handled the complete payment process from PO checking, invoice processing
and loading payments in the bank portal. Candidate shall also assist in the performance of Internal Audit
function, maintain all financial records/documentation for all audits and reviews performed, report the
audit recommendations and assist in reporting the action taken to audit committee.
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for Chennai Metro Rail Limited:
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website https://chennaimetrorail.org/ before Walk in Interview 29.09.2018.
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read CMRL Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website page.
- Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
- Venue: “CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED,
CMRL DEPOT, ADMIN BUILDING,
POONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD, KOYAMBEDU,
CHENNAI – 600 107″.
About Chennai Metro Rail Limited:
The Chennai Metro is a rapid transit system serving the city of Chennai, TamilNadu,India. The system commenced service in 2015 after partially opening the first phase of the project. The network consists of two colour-coded lines covering a length of 35 kilometres (22 mi).The Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL), a joint venture between Government of India and the Government of TamilNadu built and operates the Chennai Metro. The system has a mix of underground and elevated stations and uses standard gauge.The services operate daily between 06:00 and 22:00 with a varying frequency of 10 to 20 minutes.