Chennai Metro Rail Limited has released Chennai Metro Rail Limited Site Engineer Recruitment 2019 notification. The notification is out for a total of 6 Posts. Eligible and Interested Candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in interview on 15th June 2019.
Name of the Post: Engineer & Site Engineer
Post Date: 01/06/2019
No.of Vacancies: 6
Other Category Jobs you may be interested in:
Important Dates to Remember:
|Date of walk-in Interview||15/06/2019|
|Venue||Chennai metro rail Ltd, CMRL Depot, Admin Building, Poonamallee High road, Koyambedu, Chennai, 600 107.|
Vacancy Details of Chennai Metro Rail Limited Site Engineer Recruitment 2019:
|Post Name||No.of Vacancies|
|Site Engineer (Civil)||5|
- Rs.40,000 pm
Age Limit ( as on 29/05/2019 ):
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
Educational Qualification & Experience:
Site Engineer (Civil):
- Candidate must possess Graduation in Civil Engineering from a reputed University with 5 years of post-qualification experience in Execution of large Infrastructure projects preferably in Metro Rail Project.
- Candidate must possess Graduation in Engineering preferably in Civil Engineering and Diploma in Construction Safety from a reputed University with minimum 5 years of post qualification experience in overseeing and implementation of safety aspects of large Infrastructure projects preferably Metro Rail Project.
- Possession of safety certification from NEBOSH is desirable.
- Walk-in Interview
How to Apply for Chennai Metro Rail Limited Site Engineer Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time.
About Chennai Metro Rail Limited:
The Chennai Metro is a rapid transit system serving the city of Chennai, TamilNadu,India. The system commenced service in 2015 after partially opening the first phase of the project. The network consists of two colour-coded lines covering a length of 35 kilometres (22 mi).The Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL), a joint venture between Government of India and the Government of TamilNadu built and operates the Chennai Metro. The system has a mix of underground and elevated stations and uses standard gauge.The services operate daily between 06:00 and 22:00 with a varying frequency of 10 to 20 minutes.