Chittorgarh Sainik School has released Recruitment 2018 notification for various posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 07-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 33
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||07-11-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||28-11-2018|
Vacancy details of Chittorgarh Sainik School Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||No of Posts||Type|
|1||TGT (Social Science)||1||Regular|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||TGT (Social Science)||Rs.9300-34800 Plus Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-pm|
|2||LDC||Rs. 5200-20200 and grade pay Rs. 1900/- PM|
|3||Laboratory Assistants||Rs. 5200-20200 and grade pay Rs. 2400/- PM|
|4||General Duties||Rs. 5200-20200 and grade pay Rs. 1800/-|
|5||Cook||Rs. 5200-20200 and grade pay Rs. 1800/-|
|6||Waiter||Rs. 5200-20200 and grade pay Rs. 1800/-|
|7||Safaiwala||Rs. 5200-20200 and grade pay Rs. 1800/-|
|8||General Duties||Rs.12,000/- per month|
|9||Cook||Rs.12,000/- per month|
|10||Waiter||Rs.12,000/- per month|
|11||Safaiwala||Rs.12,000/- per month|
Age limit (as on Date of Appointment):
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Age limit|
|1||TGT (Social Science)||21 – 35 years|
|2||LDC||18 – 50 years|
|3||Laboratory Assistants||21 – 35 years|
|4||General Duties||18 – 50 years|
|5||Cook||18 – 50 years|
|6||Waiter||18 – 50 years|
|7||Safaiwala||18 – 50 years|
|8||General Duties||18 – 50 years|
|9||Cook||18 – 50 years|
|10||Waiter||18 – 50 years|
|11||Safaiwala||18 – 50 years|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
TGT (Social Science):
- Graduate with Geography and any one subject Political Science/ Economics/Sociology/History and B.Ed. with Social Science from a recognized university.
- Qualified in CTET
- Medium of instructions – English
- Typing speed at least 40 WPM on computer.
- Knowledge of short hand and ability to correspondence in English will be considered as an additional qualification
- Intermediate Science or equivalent in the subject (Physics, Chemistry & Biology). (OR)
- Senior Secondary with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Matriculation Pass or equivalent examination from a recognized board of Education of State/Central Government.
- Written test
Note: The eligible and short listed candidates who qualify the Typing Test with 40 words per minute typing speed on computer will only be allowed for written test which may be conducted on the same day or any other day. The written test will include English comprehension, General Awareness, numerical ability and basic knowledge of Computer including MS Office. Candidates who score minimum 40% marks will be eligible for further consideration.
Rs. 400/- (Non-refundable)
How to Apply for Chittorgarh Sainik School Recruitment:
- Aspirant candidate may apply on plain paper with detailed bio-data with recent passport size photograph accompanied with attested xerox copies of Educational Qualifications, proficiency/ Experience certificate etc and demand draft for Rs. 400/- (Non-refundable) in favour of “Principal, Sainik School, Chittorgarh” payable at SBI, Sainik School Branch, Chittorgarh (Code No – 32479).
- Candidate to mention APPLICATION FOR GENERAL EMPLOYEE ON REGULAR _______(TRADE) or APPLICATION FOR GENERAL EMPLOYEE CONTRACTUAL ________ (TRADE) at the top of envelope.
|For Official Notification & To Apply (General Employees)||Click here|
|For Official Notification & To Apply (TGT, LDC, Lab Assistant)||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
About Chittorgarh Sainik School:
Sainik School, Chittorgarh (Rajasthan), was established on 07 Aug 1961. It is one of the first five Sainik Schools started in various states by the Ministry of Defence in association with respective State Governments under the aegis of the Sainik School Society.