All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has released Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2019 notification for admission to various management programs across the country. Interested candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: CMAT 2019
Post Date: 01-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee & Uploading of Documents|
|Date of Written Exam|
No Age limit
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2019-20 can also apply for CMAT-2019 computer based test (CBT).
- Computer Based Test
Scheme of Exam:
Type of Qns (English Only)
|No of Qns|
Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
Note: There shall be negative marking for wrong answers, for each wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted.
How to Apply for CMAT 2019 Notification:
- Candidates have to apply for CMAT-2019 “Online” ONLY by accessing the website www.ntacmat.nic.in .
- Register for Online Application Form and note down system generated Application Number.
- Complete the Application Form.
- Upload Scanned Images of Candidate Photograph and Candidate Signature.
- Payment by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-Challan.
- The candidates are required to check the status of fee payment at NTA website (www.ntacmat.nic.in) and if the status is ‘OK’ the candidate will be able to take the printout of Confirmation Page.
About CMAT 2019:
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance examination for entry into management programmes. Till 2018, it was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. The Test will now be conducted by the NTA. The CMAT is a three hour computer based online test which is conducted in a single session to evaluate the candidate”s ability across various segments like Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness. This test facilitates Institutions to select suitable graduate candidates for admission in all Management programs. The CMAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges.