Centre for Management Development (CMD) Kerala has released CMD Kerala Company Secretary Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 1 Post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the Walk-in interview on 19th July 2019.
Name of the Post: Company Secretary
Post Date: 12/07/2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk in Interview||19/07/2019 at 09:30 am|
|Venue||Centre for Management Development (CMD), Near Government Guest House, Thycaud (P.O), Thiruvananthapuram|
Vacancy details of CMD Kerala Company Secretary Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
- Not Mentioned
Age limit as on 01/07/2019:
- Maximum age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxations as per rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Must have passed ACS with Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in companies covering under the Companies Act.
- Walk in Interview.
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for CMD Kerala Company Secretary Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time.
About CMD Kerala:
The Centre for Management Development was established in August 1979 as per the recommendations of the comittee on Management Development of Public Enterprises in Kerala, headed by Shri. K.T. Chandy. It is sponsored by the Government of Kerala as an autonomous, professional, registered body. Shri K.T. Chandy was the founder Chairman.