Centre for Management Development (CMD) Kerala has released CMD Kerala Operator Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 21 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online on or before 31st July 2019.
Name of the Post: Operator
Post Date: 17/07/2019
No. of Vacancies: 21
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date of online form submission||17/07/2019|
|Last date of online form submission||31/07/2019|
Vacancy details of CMD Kerala Operator Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
- Rs.16,000/- pm as stipend during training
- Rs.15,180/- pm after probation period
Age limit as on 01/07/2019:
- Maximum age: 41 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Must possess 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering of Department of Technical Education, Govt. of Kerala or equivalent.
- Must possess 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering of Department of Technical Education, Govt. of Kerala or equivalent AND
- First class Boiler Attendant Certificate
- Written Test, Skill test and Interview
How to Apply for CMD Kerala Operator Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.cmdkerala.net
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
About CMD Kerala:
The Centre for Management Development was established in August 1979 as per the recommendations of the comittee on Management Development of Public Enterprises in Kerala, headed by Shri. K.T. Chandy. It is sponsored by the Government of Kerala as an autonomous, professional, registered body. Shri K.T. Chandy was the founder Chairman.