Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) has released CMRL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 notification through CMRL sponsored PG Diploma Course in “Metro Rail Technology and Management” for 25 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria on or before 18th June 2019.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
Post Date: 01/06/2019
No. of Vacancies: 25
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date for submission of Application||01/06/2019|
|Last date for submission of Application||18/06/2019 till 23:59 hrs|
Vacancy Details of CMRL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 :
|Discipline||No of Posts|
- For Trainee: Stipend of Rs.20,000/- per month
- For Assistant Manager on contract: Rs.40,000/- per month
Period of Contract:
Age limit (as on 29/05/2019):
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Age is relaxable by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduates with minimum 70% marks (relaxation by 5% for SC/ST candidates) in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University.
- Valid GATE score
- Final year students who will secure the eligible degree before the commencement of the course can also apply.
- GATE Score
- Medical Fitness
How to Apply for CMRL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 :
- Interested Candidates may apply online through the CMRL website: http://chennaimetrorail.org
- The payment of Fee can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
About CMRL :
The Government of Tamil Nadu created a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) for implementing the Chennai Metro Rail Project. This SPV named as “Chennai Metro Rail Limited” was incorporated on 03.12.2007 under the Companies Act. It has now been converted into a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Tamil Nadu with equal equity holding.