Chennai Metro Rail Limited(CMRL) has released CMRL Engineer & Site Engineer Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Engineer & Site Engineer .The total number of vacancies are 06. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and appear walk-in-interview based on the eligibility criteria on 15th June 2019
Name of the Post: Engineer & Site Engineer
Post Date: 29/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 06
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Chennai Metro Rail Limited Cmrl Depot, Admin Building, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600 107.
|Registration Starting Time||09:00 AM to 02:00 PM|
Vacancy Details of CMRL Engineer & Site Engineer Recruitment 2019 :
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Site Engineer (Civil)||05|
- Consolidated Pay of Rs.40,000/-per month
Period of Contract:
- Not mentioned
Age limit (as on 29/05/2019):
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess Graduation in Civil Engineering from a reputed University/Institute recognized by Government and should possess minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience in Execution of large Infrastructure projects preferably in Metro Rail Project.
- Candidate must possess Graduation in Engineering preferably in Civil Engineering and Diploma in Construction Safety from a reputed University /Institute recognized by Government.
- Possession of safety certification from NEBOSH is desirable.
- Should possess minimum of 5 years of post qualification experience in overseeing and implementation of safety aspects of large Infrastructure projects preferably Metro Rail Project.
- Medical Examination
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for CMRL Engineer & Site Engineer Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before appearing for interview
- Interested Candidates who fulfill the above requirement may appear for walk-in- interview along with duly filled in application form supported by Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, age, experience, community and latest passport size photograph.
- Candidates are required to bring all the original certificates for verification.
- The date of the interview is 15/06/2019
- Candidates are advised to reach the venue half an hour before
- No TA/DA will be pad to the candidates for attending the interview
About CMRL :
The Government of Tamil Nadu created a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) for implementing the Chennai Metro Rail Project. This SPV named as “Chennai Metro Rail Limited” was incorporated on 03.12.2007 under the Companies Act. It has now been converted into a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Tamil Nadu with equal equity holding.