Cochin Shipyard Limited has released Assistant (HR) Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification on fixed term basis. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 25th July 2019.
Name of the Post: Assistant (HR) Apprentice
Post Date: 11/07/2019
No. of Vacancies: 30
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||11/07/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||25/07/2019|
Vacancy details of Cochin Shipyard Ltd Assistant (HR) Apprentice Recruitment:
- No of Posts: 30 (UR-13, OBC-8, SC-4, ST-2, EWS-3)
Rs.10,000/- per month
Period of Apprenticeship:
Age limit (as on 25/07/2019):
- Maximum Age: 25 years
Other relaxation as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Degree in Arts (other than Fine Arts/ Performing Arts) or Science or Mathematics or Commerce or Computer Applications or Business Administration from a recognised University with a minimum of 75% marks.
- Proficiency of working on Computers including use of MS Office or similar applications / proficiency in short hand would be an added advantage.
- Objective Type Online Test
How to Apply for Cochin Shipyard Ltd Assistant (HR) Apprentice Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may apply online from the CSL website www.cochinshipyard.com/career.htm
- The Application fee as prescribed can be paid through Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking facility.
- Applicants should upload all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size colour photograph in the SAP online application
About Cochin Shipyard Ltd:
Cochin shipyard is one of the leading shipbuilding & repair yard in India, which has an infrastructure that combines economy, scale, and flexibility, and has ISO 9001 accreditation. CSL also has an exclusive area set for offshore construction and future expansion. As one of the India’s top 10 public sector undertakings, CSL has been rated excellent by the Government of India, four times in a row for achieving the targets set for the yard under the MOU system.