CRIS General Manger Recruitment 2019 – 01 Post
Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) has released CRIS General Manger Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of General Manager.The total no.of vacancy is 01. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria before 21 days from date of issue of notification.
Name of the Post: General Manger
Post Date: 11-04-2019
No. of Vacancies: 01
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
21 days from date of issue of notification
Vacancy details of CRIS General Manger Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Post
- Level-14th (as per 7th CPC matrix)
Period of Contract:
- Five years
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- Not mentioned
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- SAG/NFSAG (IRTS) officer with relevant experience of working in the Operations area.
- The officer should be conversant with functioning in a computerized environment.
- Will be intimated later on the website
- New Delhi
- Not applicable
How to Apply for CRIS General Manger Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- Candidates can visit the official website www.cris.org and download the performa of the application form
- The application form must be filled with the correct details
- Applicants are requested to submit simultaneously a copy of the application to their administrative officer (HQ Board etc.) for forwarding the application to CRIS to- The Registrar ,CRIS, Chanyakyapuri,New Delhi- 110021
- The last date to submit the application form is 21 days from the date of issue of notification
The Ministry of Railways set up CRIS as a Society in July 1986. We are headquartered in New Delhi, with Regional offices in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, and Secunderabad. Our current portfolio of projects covers the gamut of Indian Railways functions, such as passenger ticketing, freight operations, train dispatching and control, crew management, e-procurement, management of Railways fixed and moving assets, and production of rolling stock. Our information systems provide services in the remotest of locations, from Kargil to Kanniyakumari, from Tawang to the Andaman Islands.